SOLS staff are presenting (and being presented!) at a number of events at the OLA Superconference. Please join us!
- First Nation Communities Read 2017-2018. Presented by Feather Maracle Luke, Nancy Cooper. 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm. Location: MTCC 202B
- Investigating the Learning Needs of Public Library Staff: SOLS 2016 Training Consultation. Presented by Allyson Fox and Anne Marie Madziak, Southern Ontario Library Service. Poster Session 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. Location: EXPO floor
- Spirit Bear: First Nation Communities Read Selected Title. Presented by Michael Arnott, Jennifer Harrington, Nancy Cooper. 3:45 pm – 5:00 pm. Location: MTCC 201D
- Ontario Library Association Media and Communications Award: Anne Marie Madziak, Southern Ontario Library Service, OPLA Awards Gala, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm, ICTC Ballroom
- Libraries 2025: Our Provincial Priorities for Public Libraries. Presented by Stephen Abram, Shelagh Paterson, Barbara Franchetto, Leanne Clendening. 9:00 am – 10:15 am. Location: MTCC 104CD
- The FOPL Innovations in Ontario Public Library Marketing. Presented by Stephen Abram, Brendan Howley. The Federation of Ontario Public Libraries (FOPL), with the assistance and support of SOLS, OLA, and OLS-North has undertaken to fund a province wide social media marketing campaign on the value and impact of public libraries. 11:20 am – 12:00 pm. Location: ICTC Kingsway