FUNDING & GRANTS
SOLS has received up to $460,000 in Connectivity Funding from the Ministry of Heritage, Sport, Tourism and Culture Industries for the 19/20 fiscal year (April 2019 – March 31, 2020).
Funding is available to libraries that received funding in the 2018/2019 grant year. Distribution of the grant will be based on the following priority criteria:
- Libraries serving a population under 20,000 will be reimbursed 100% of their connectivity costs, and
- Libraries serving a population over 20,000 will be reimbursed at a percentage to be determined as funding allows.
- Send a copy via e-mail or regular mail of your July – September 2019 invoices, along with a completed reimbursement request form
- Reimbursement requests must be received by December 10, 2019. There will be no extensions and no exceptions.
- Payments will be calculated for the 12-month period, and reimbursed in one cheque by December 23, 2019.