LIBRARY MATERIALS RATE POSTAGE - FAQ
- The ability to track shipments online
- Print address labels and return labels on plain paper
- No need to download software and updates are automatic
- Support is available through “Contact us” email
- Address Book functionality reduces typing
- Credit Card - Customers may pay for shipments by entering credit card details during the online mailing label creation process.
- Postage stamps - Customers may pay for shipments using postage stamps (preaffixed, or affixed at a post office upon payment of the postage amount indicated on the shipping label).
Delivery Confirmation (Tracking) is available. This feature provides positive confirmation that the item arrived at its destination. Coverage for loss or damage is not included or available for purchase.
Libraries using fabric bags will need to re-engineer their bags to allow the label to be applied or phase out fabric bags and use different containers (jiffy bags, bubble packs or cardboard boxes). Fabric bags require a more costly manual sort than other containers.