MEETINGS & ONLINE COMMUNITIES
- To sign up for a specific listserv, please see our complete listing of discussion lists.
- To learn more about how listservs work, read our FAQ. Please note that by posting questions and responses, you are giving SOLS permission to identify you and/or your library. This will allow SOLS to make information that is requested regularly more readily available to our listserv subscribers.
- Southern Ontario Library Service strives to create a welcoming, supportive, respectful and inclusive learning environment. We expect discussions on the listserv to adhere to these values. If you feel that you have experienced a situation at odds with these values, please bring it to our attention.
- Communities of Practice are your place to:
- Meet like-minded individuals
- Discuss common interests
- Share best practices and innovate
- Learn from your colleagues
- To participate in PeerHQ's communities of practice, you will need a Google account.
- Visit the PeerHQ site to learn more information about getting started.