Products, pricing, and ordering for 2021 Supplemental Licenses are available from Sept. 28 – Nov. 13, 2020.
The following criteria apply to Supplemental Licenses:
- Pricing must be better than what libraries would pay through individual subscriptions
- Pricing must be valid for a minimum of one year
- Vendors must agree to the basic license term guidelines
- Libraries will place orders directly with SOLS
- Vendors will bill libraries directly
- Duplication and competition is allowed - multiple vendors may offer similar products
- Products negotiated by other consortia (e.g. Consortia Canada) are also posted here
For Libraries: Need assistance with choosing products? Try using the Product List with Evaluation Form.